There are endless health issues that one has to counter. The medical science has got acure for many of these diseases, but at the same time, there are also other options that one can go for. One of these options is to use the herb such as Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera the wonder plant has been used since ages to for various purposes. Mostly used for medicinal purposes Aloe Vera has proved to be one of the most powerful plants we know. It is used in all sorts of ointment and cosmetics for all the good reasons. The Aloe Vera plant is a small thick leaved plant that grows to a height of two to three feet. It looks more like a cactus but does not have any spines.Aloe Vera is widely used to treat suntan, acne, inflammation and various other skin problems.
One of the most vibe problems among teenagers today is acne. It not only affects teenagers but also people in their 20s and 30s.Acnes are inflamed bumpy structures that occur mostly at places where the oil glands are active. When infected they get filled by puss forming zits. They get formed when the dead skin does not exfoliate timely and clog the pores of your skin. The oil glands keep producing oil that gets trapped into your pores,and since it cannot come out, it forms a pimple or zit.Aloe Verabeing soothing in naturehas a calming effecton the irritated skin andtreats acne effectively. The antimicrobial properties of Aloe Veramake it the best option available to you at home for skin related problems. The Aloe Vera gel canbe usedin the following ways to fight acne. It can be used with different items to have better results.
- Mix one tablespoon of Aloe Vera with fivetablespoons of honey and two teaspoons of rose water to form a mixture. Apply this to your acne and leave it for 20 minutes. Do this once a day to see effective results.
- Take an aloe leaf extract the gel, about a tablespoon and add half a tablespoon of lemon juice mix well and apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water and pat dry. Use this thrice a week to see surprising One must note here that the result may vary from individual to individual, and hence one needs to keep on applying the same for a few days also.
- Take a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and add a teaspoon of turmeric. Use this as a face mask thrice a week to get rid of acne.This may take a week time to show the desired results.
- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Apply it to the affected area two to three times a day.
- You can also mix a teaspoon of baby oil with a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and apply it to your acne three times a day to fight acne.